?

?

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection

Elementary school students in Gustine, TX were forced to lower their pants for inspection after feces were found on the school gym floor.

 

GUSTINE, TX — In Gustine, population 457, what happens at the schoolhouse affects nearly everyone. 


And something happened Monday that is causing a big controversy in this small town.

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," said 11-year-old Eliza Medina. "I felt like they violated my privacy."

Story here

***************************************************************************************************************

This is unacceptable. There's about to be a broke school house in Gustine. I know for a fact my child would have told them where to go stick it. It's happened before and I've had to go to the school to square a few things out with these "educators". I've always told her to not be afraid of resisting something that she thought was not right. That's what us parents are for, to be advocates for our children. They don't care too much for my wife and I, but that's okay, they don't have to like us to still take our school taxes. They know our positions well and we haven't had much to deal with in the last year or so.

No comments: