?

?

Friday, January 23, 2015

One badass Can Am Renegade 1000



I ride quite a bit myself but I do it on a 4x4 Rancher 350ES. My 4 wheeler isn't anything close to that mud monster. The point of owning an ATV for me is to keep the chirrens entertained from time to time, getting out dry to my favorite places to look for arrowheads, and for hauling meat out of the woods.



Just goes to show you that money can buy you happiness. And, whoever said it can't, obviously has never dove off in a mud hole on a 4 wheeler at 20 mph.



2 comments:

CountryRebel said...

I had a Can-Am Renegade X 800. Let me tell you that thing was a beast then. 72mph flat out, 40mph over a chiseled field like it was nothin. Got kinda boring when ridin with my friends cuz they couldnt keep up. My next ride is a side by side of some sort, more usable in my opinion and here in Ohio you can license em and drive on the roads.

Stackz O Magz said...

I've thought about getting into the side by side action too. I haven't made my mind up yet. I could spend 20 grand on a nice used 4x4 Toyota that does the same thing with power locks, A/C, and 4 doors. Those Can-Am's are insane.