?

?

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria are everywhere


Norwegians lost their taste for chicken in September 2014, when newspaper headlines warned consumers that antibiotic-resistant bacteria had been found in one-third of chicken fillets sold in Norwegian supermarkets.

Experts revealed that they themselves avoided touching chicken meat with their fingers for fear of ingesting the resistant bacteria.

The demand for chicken meat nationwide plummeted.

The only problem is that chicken fillets may be the least of our problems when it comes to antibiotic-resistant superbugs.

Story here

******************************************************************************************************************

Hasn't ever slowed me down. I'm all about some smoked barnyard pimp...


I will say this though, when it comes to using pens that are in public places like the bank, the pharmacy, or at the grocery store, DO NOT USE THEM. Keep one in your pocket and don't share it. Even where you swipe your debit card there are millions of bacteria sitting on that thing from all of the folks that have used it and not washed their hands after they touched their junk, wiped their ass, or picked their nose. Think about how many times a day you touch your face without thinking about it. Yep, you just thought about it didn't you... Kinda gross ain't it? It kinda freaks me out a little because I know there are some nasty individuals out there among us who don't think hygiene is something to worry about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Someone else who knows how disease spreads

Stackz O Magz said...

EGD, man, I can't help but think about things like that. Maybe I'm just a little too vigilant in my every day travels, I don't know...