?

?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Garden update



I think we've hit the high mark of our production for the season in our little 16ft x 8ft grow space. The squash have been culled back to two plants that are still producing decently. We even have a couple of Butternut Squash on the vine still. Our tomato plants are spittin' em out left and right. The pepper plants are boomin' too. Our cucumbers are coming along nicely as well. The womenfolk around my camp have been tearing them up. They like them with onion, tomato, and Italian dressing. 

I do believe we are in for some good salsa this weekend. Extexanwannabe I'll get you the recipe, even though it may take a little sweet talking to get the squaw to cut loose of it. I haven't forgotten about you cat daddy.









 Bust out the tortilla chips and ice chipped beer... CBCS!



4 comments:

Critter said...

I'm finally getting veggies after a slow start to the year. The squash and cukes are going well and the tomatoes are plentiful but still green. However, the blackeye peas are trying to take over the world.

Anonymous said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Your commenter won't let me comment as Ex...

Unknown said...

Awesome :)