?

?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blatant censorship

Costco, NYT, Google all systematically suppressing Dinesh D'Souza's bestselling book 'America'

 

 

 (NaturalNews) I haven't read Dinesh D'Souza's new book, "America"... nor have I seen the movie. But apparently it says something so profound and impactful that some of the most powerful corporations in America are going to extraordinary lengths to make sure you never found out what it says. A modern-day "book burning" is taking place right before our very eyes, and Costco, the New York Times, Google all seem to be in on it.


Story Here

_______________________________________________________________________


I have no doubts this story is true. I don't read Dinesh's works, nor have I seen his movies. But, I can tell you that he's pissed some elitist communists off and that makes me tingle inside. 

 

As the Queen of pissing people off in the White House Helen Thomas would say...

 

 

Keep up the good work Dinesh. You will see a surge in your book sales because of this. The idiots that try and suppress this type of stuff always forget that as true blue blooded Americans, we always want more of what they try and take away. They did you a favor buddy.


No comments: